Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SANTA CLAUS

Last Saturday we went to the Tuacahn Theater to see Santa and watch the live Nativity. It's a tradition we started a few years ago. I didn't think Brynlee would be brave enough to sit on Santa's lap. All I had to do was tell her he had candy and she went right on up. She wouldn't look at him at all, she just stared at the candy canes. After the Nativity we took a short little train ride around the theater grounds. The kids loved it.

On the train




2 comments:

Janaca said...

I'm glad Brynlee decided to sit on Santa's lap! Jordan loved to stare at him last year but didn't like to get too close. Hopefully he will too if we tell him the about the candy! It's fun to see what you've been up to. Hope you're enjoying the warmer weather. We miss you guys!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

How fun! I bet Brynlee loved that! What a fun tradition.