Whitney's husband is in the police academy in Carson City, NV, so Tanner and I went on a road trip with her to visit him. It took a long, boring 9 hours to get there. The cacti and dirt was the scenery we enjoyed while hoping we didn't run out of gas during the 150 mile stretch with no services. The signs telling you there are no services for 150 miles should be before the last gas station. While we were there we went to Lake Tahoe and soaked up the incredible scenery. It was a VERY nice break...I didn't take Brynlee :)!!!
Shopping outside of Reno
Emerald Bay
3 comments:
oooh, that looks very pretty! someday i want to make it to lake tahoe! looks like fun.... minus the 9 hour drive! p.s.i'm glad you updated your blog;)
How fun to take a break from being mommy for a little while! I never knew Lake Tahoe was so pretty. I'll miss you in Relief Society, but hope you enjoy Primary!
Nice scenery! I'm so jealous, I would LOVE to go on a trip w/out my kids who I love so much :).
Post a Comment