Sunday, January 24, 2010

FUN IN ST. GEORGE

Our computer broke about 4 months ago and we just got around to getting a new one. Now, hopefully we'll be able to keep our blog updated. The first couple pictures are proof that it does snow in St. George. It didn't last long but it was fun while it was here.

One boring day in St. George we decided to go bowling. Brynlee loved it and she did really well. She was only 1 point behind Kevin in the 10th frame. I'd show a picture of the final score but I don't want Kevin to get too embarassed.

Patiently waiting for her ball

Getting a strike!!!!

Getting excited about her strike
My cute little niece, Halle
After bowling we went to Pirate Island Pizza. Brynlee calls it 'Pirates Cove'. There's lots of games for the kids to play while we wait for the food. The inside of the restaurant looks like a pirate ship.


4 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I can't believe it snowed in St. George! That is crazy. And maybe Brynlee needs to give me bowling lessons!

Doug and Megan said...

Looks like you guys have had about as much snow as us! Bowling is so fun with little kids...last time we went, Trey beat me. Yeah, that's how bad I am.

Rachel and Elden said...

Wow Brynlee got a strike! I don't think I have ever or will ever get a strike.

Janaca said...

That stinks about your computer! Sorry that's no fun. That's cool you got to experience a little snow down there! Bowling looks like a blast. I haven't been in forever but have been wanting to take Jordan! Miss seeing you guys. Hope life is treating you well.