Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Kevin and I were able to have a rare date for Valentine's Day. We went to dinner and a movie (creative I know) and it was so great to spend time with him without the distraction of a 3 year old. Thanks Whit for babysitting. Kevin gave me a much needed gift card for a professional massage. I'm so excited to be pampered for a whole hour.


We have early church on Sunday, so on Saturday morning Brynlee and Kevin made me breakfast in bed. Brynlee was so proud of herself for helping Daddy. It was a fun and special Valentine's Day. I'm so grateful for my little family.

2 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I am jealous you got dinner and a movie!! We were lucky to just go to dinner on our own. And a 1-hour massage... perfect gift!

Dave and Stephanie said...

so you commented on my blog an eternity ago. and i am FINALLY getting around to doing the same on yours! first of all brynlee is beautiful and second of all i am jealous of your massage. glad you are doing well and i can see what you're up to (blogs are the greatest)!