Sunday, July 24, 2011

WELCOME BROOKE!!!

We welcomed Brooke Mckinley to our family on July 2, 2011.  The delivery was quick and painless. Here are some pictures of our adorable new addition.



Proud daddy


Aunt Whitney

Brynlee loves her new little sister

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

painless eh? whats your secret?
love you, congrats to you and your family, she is beautiful!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Congratulations!! I agree--how did you get so lucky as to have a painless delivery?! Lucky!

Heather Davies said...

So cute!! How fun to have a sweet new baby. You look amazing in that bottom pic. Did you really just have a baby? Congrats!

Derek and Christi said...

Did I already know that your new baby shares a birthday with my (2 year old) baby? Cute cute.
Congratulations! I am SO SO happy for your family!

Emily said...

Beautiful Brooke! We are so glad she is here!

Janaca said...

Ashlee!! Congrats on your new baby girl. That is SO exciting!!! I was so happy for you when I saw this post. I haven't checked your blog forever, I had issues a long time ago with my blog list and lost all my contacts. I just found you again! You look great and Brynlee is SO big! So glad to see your family is doing so well.