We've been busy the last month. We blessed Brooke on August 7, which is also Kevin's birthday. It was such a sweet day and we were so grateful for all of our family who came to be with us. Brynlee turned 5 a couple weeks later. She's a big kindergartener now. Bryn loves school and her teacher. Her mommy loves it too :).
do a nice slow strip for me but leave your knickers on, then take off my clothes and join me in bed, I put my hand in your knickers and 3 fingers in your pu==y, you squeal, moan, kick and spread your legs wider you love pu==y play, I work you really good and get you dripping wet them take off your knickers, put my fingers up your bum and eat your pu==y, you love oral and tell me to suck your p-ssy good while you push my face hard into it as you buck and moan to orgasm, I get you on your hands and knees, lube your sweet tight bum and my c-ck goes in you, you scream at first but I reach around for your p=ssy and make you feel good, you are really tight and your bum feels soooo good on my c-ck as I pump you, I fill you with c-m and you bum hole is mine now just like your little p-ssy is. I keep your soaked knickers to smell your p-ssy while I jerk off thinking off you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!
3 comments:
What a sweet family picture! Brynlee is such a great mix of you and Kevin. Sounds like you're having fun with the Kindergarten thing. I can't wait :).
That will not be necessary! Those pictures can be sent to the trash bin whenever you're feeling gererous. What was I thinking. I don't ice skate! :)
do a nice slow strip for me but leave your knickers on, then take off my clothes and join me in bed, I put my hand in your knickers and 3 fingers in your pu==y, you squeal, moan, kick and spread your legs wider you love pu==y play, I work you really good and get you dripping wet them take off your knickers, put my fingers up your bum and eat your pu==y, you love oral and tell me to suck your p-ssy good while you push my face hard into it as you buck and moan to orgasm, I get you on your hands and knees, lube your sweet tight bum and my c-ck goes in you, you scream at first but I reach around for your p=ssy and make you feel good, you are really tight and your bum feels soooo good on my c-ck as I pump you, I fill you with c-m and you bum hole is mine now just like your little p-ssy is. I keep your soaked knickers to smell your p-ssy while I jerk off thinking off you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!
Post a Comment