Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Messy Day!!

We had a huge mess to clean up after she decided to finger paint with her yogurt. It serves us right I guess for trying to get things done while she's eating. Needless to say, she had to have a bath before her nap.






This morning she decided she wanted to put makeup on like her mommy. She started with the lip gloss that went all over her face. Then she went for the mascara that also went all over her face. I got in on the action and put some eye shadow and blush on her. This is the final product.

3 comments:

Janaca said...

So cute! I liked looking at your blog. Your little girl is adorable. It was fun to chat with you guys last night at the park. We should get together sometime! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of blogs I like to check out. :)

Marla said...

I am glad you guys had a blog! Your little girl is so cute! Little girls and makeup go hand in hand.

paigernate said...

i cannot wait to experience this stuff :)! i think you did a GREAT JOB with the blog, but you can still call me and i'll walk you through what i know :) miss you