Tuesday, September 23, 2008

POTTY TIME

Yesterday Brynlee went peepee in the potty for the first time. It was a very exciting moment for us. While I was trying to get pictures, Bryn put her hands in it and then wiped her hair out of her face. Then she got Kevin's toothbrush out of the drawer and brushed her teeth. Kevin was totally disgusted. It was funny!!!



5 comments:

Janaca said...

Nice job! That's funny because yesterday Jordan went potty on the toilet for the first "real" time too. We've tried other times but he hasn't had much success. I was so proud of him.

Marla said...

That is funny. I hope that Kev got a new tooth brush. You seem to be almost diaper free! Congrats! It is a wonderful time.

Jody said...

Way to go Bryn!

Andrea said...

Oh, the joys of potty trainging - go Brynlee! Thanks in advance for not showing pictures of when she poops for the first time.

Janaca said...

So your guys are moving in 2 weeks!? I'm so sad if that's true. My email is j-cann21@hotmail.com, you should email me so I'll have yours and we can keep in touch. :)