Last weekend we went to the Scarecrow Festival with my sister and her family at Thanksgiving Point. We weren't able to get very many pictures because the batteries in my camera died after the second picture (go figure). Brynlee had a ton of fun sliding down the huge inflatable slides and jumping in the bouncy rooms. I don't think she ever runs out of energy. She wasn't too fond of the non-scary haunted house. I took her in a little ways and she made me turn around and go back outside. I was surprised because she doesn't get scared very easily. It turned out to be a fun time and I'm sad we won't be here next year for it.

Austin
1 comment:
I didn't even know that was going on...apparently I don't get out much and it's right by us! Looks like a fun time though.
Post a Comment