Friday, October 17, 2008

TWO FUN TAGS!!

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV Shows:
1-The Office
2-Amazing Race
3-Saved by the Bell
4-Brady Bunch
5-Ellen DeGeneres show
6-King of Queens
7-Little House on the Prairie
8-Dancing with the Stars (depending on who's on)


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1-Went to the grocery store
2-Took Brynlee to the park
3-Put Brynlee in the tub
4-Put Brynlee in timeout (several times)
5-Started a new book
6-Went to my brother's 16th birthday party
7-Went house hunting
8-Shopped for a new phone because mine is broken


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1-Moving to St. George
2-Buying a house
3-Nap time
4-Bedtime
5-Getting rid of Brynlee's binkies
6-Christmas
7-Brynlee's birthday
8-The weekends


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Olive Garden
2-Texas Roadhouse
3-Charlie Chows
4-Applebees
5-Chipolte
6-IHOP
7-Jason's Deli
8-Wendys


8 Things On My Wish List:
1-Kevin to be done with school
2-Buy a house
3-Live in Denver
4-Win the lottery
5-Travel the world
6-For me to finish school one day
7-Have a happy family
8-For Brynlee to go through one day without tantrums or screaming


8 People To Tag:
1-Jody
2-Dana
3-Megan
4-Tracy
5-Lexey
6-Marla
7-Christi
8-Nikki

Another tag I thought was kind of fun is to post the 4th picture in your 4th folder. It's fun to see what random pictures pop up! Here's mine...





This is at the Peppermint Place. It's a candy shop in Alpine. She's giving the camera attitude like she always does.

2 comments:

Janaca said...

It was fun to read your answers! I totally know what you mean about timeouts multiple times and wishing for no tantrums or screaming...that would be so nice! I know we haven't really hung out much, and Jason and I keep meaning to have you guys over. I guess that's what we get for procrastinating, now you're moving! We'll miss you guys.

Doug and Megan said...

This was fun to read! Sorry, but I don't do tags. Not anything against you, it's just that that's all my blog would be because it seems like I get tagged all the time. When do you guys move?