Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THE DREADED DENTIST

I took Brynlee to Austin's dentist appointment to show her it's fun and painless. Austin was perfect; he let the hygienist take x-rays, clean his teeth and floss. The dentist was kind enough to offer to look at Brynlee's teeth but she wouldn't even get on the chair. She had to sit on my lap so he could get a peek inside. He said she's a little slow getting a few of her teeth and I need to think about getting her off her binky. I've tried a couple times to take the binky away but it made my days miserable so I keep giving in. Maybe by the time she's in Kindergarten she won't need it anymore. Other than that, everything is good.

1 comment:

Brett and Nikki said...

Uhhh.... now that you moved down to St. George, it's a lot harder to see you! The Praxis is this ginormous test you have to take to show you are a "Highly Qualified Teacher" In order to keep teaching next year, I have to pass the blasted thing. We'll see if it works. Whit will have to take the first one at the end of her time in the Elementary Ed. program before she can start teaching. It's awesome.