Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THE MOVE


So, we finally moved to St. George. The last couple weeks have been busy and exhausting. I hate getting things packed and organized especially when I have a little one who just undoes everything. We headed down on Halloween morning in a big Uhaul pulling our Saturn. After I finally found the keys that unlock the back of the truck and a stranger helped me back the truck out of a tight space at the storage unit things went smoothly. It was a long day and I was very glad when it was over.

2 comments:

Janaca said...

I'm glad you got there safe and hopefully are getting settled! We miss ya, and Jordan missed you on Sunday. His new nursery teachers were frustrated with him because she said he hoards the toys... :)

paigernate said...

i am glad youare down there safe and sound. don't u just despise moving day! i hate it sooo bad!