Monday, December 29, 2008

LAS VEGAS

While Kevin was in town we decided to take a day trip to Vegas. Tanner and I rode the Manhattan Express, we walked part of the strip then went to the outdoor mall by the airport. Brynlee was exhausted and slept on the drive home. It was fun, it had been a long time since I'd been to Vegas.





M&M store with Uncle Tanner


MGM Grand's lion exhibit..not too exciting




4 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I didn't realize Kevin was working so far away! That is so rough.... Eric is gone Monday-Thursday just about every week, and I think that's bad. But it looks like you had a fun tie in Las Vegas!!

Lexey said...

I am happy you guys had a great christmas holiday!!

Janaca said...

Fun stuff! Hey I tagged you so check out my blog.

Unknown said...

Ashlee,
How are you? I found your blog from Lexey's and just read you live in St. George. We do to, I would love to catch up sometime. I hope all is well with you!