Tuesday, March 17, 2009

UPDATE

So, here's a little update on our lives:
Companies are finally starting to hire nurses so Kevin came down last week and had 3 interviews and has another one scheduled. We're hoping and praying one of these works out.Some other good news...St. George is getting an ice rink and I'm trying to get a job coaching. It looks good but I won't know for sure for another week or so. It's supposed to open the beginning of May, just in time for the dreaded summer temperatures. An ice rink is a perfect place to be in hot weather.

We are also on the hunt for our very own house. We're sick of renting and we want a yard for Brynlee. We don't want anything too big, maybe something like the picture.

4 comments:

Marla said...

That is really exciting! I hope that everything comes together for you guys!!

paigernate said...

yes!!! buy that house and we'll come live in it with you!! you would never even know it! my fingers are crossed super tight hoping those jobs work out for both of you!!

Derek and Christi said...

Are you sure that house will be big enought for three?
Good luck on jobs for the both of you!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Nice!! I so hope Kevin can get a job in St. George so you can all be together! Also, I am so jealous about house-hunting. Good luck!