Monday, March 23, 2009

BABY TAG

BABY TAG

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
At home in Salt Lake

2- Who was with you?
Just me

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?
I was a little late so I took a pregnancy test...just had that feeling.

4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
I was in shock for a while!

5- Who was the first person you told?
My sister and brother-in-law...they saw the test on the counter when they came over.

6-Was everybody happy for you?
Of course

7- Did you go out and celebrate?
No

8- Did you get morning sickness?
Nope

9- Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes.

10- What was the sex?
1/2 girl, 1/2 beast

11- Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
Yes, my sister and Paige. Good friends showed up along with family.

12- How much weight did you gain?
I gained about 30 lbs.

13- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained?
Eventually.

14- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
Not a one...I'm sure that won't be the case in the future.

15- What did you crave the most?
Chocolate pudding, yogurt

16- Did you crave anything crazy?
No

17- Who or what got on your nerves the most?
I don't remember

18- Were you married at the time?
Yep

19- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Not really...just concerns that my abdomen wasn't growing enough.

20- Where were you when you went into labor?
In the hospital being monitored.

21- Did your water break?
nope. Not until the doc helped.

22- Who drove you to the hospital?
Kevin

23- Did you go early or late?
I was 10 days early.

25- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
Kevin, Whitney, and my mom

26- Was it video taped?
No way.

27- Did you have any drugs for the pain?
Of course I did.

28-Did you go Natural or have a c-section?
Natural

29- If natural, how long did you push?
4 pushes.

30- What was your first reaction after giving birth?
That it was painless and quick...it was better than expected.

31- How big was the baby(s)?
5 lbs 11 oz

32- Did your Husband cry?
No

33- What did you name the baby(s)?
Brynlee Nichole

34- Did the baby(s) have any complications?
NOPE!

35- How old is your baby today?
2 1/2

36- When is the next one(s) coming?
Not sure, hopefully soon.

37-If you could, would you do it all over again?
Of course.

I tag who ever would like to reminisce about that time.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

I cannot believe that you did not get one stretch mark. That is seriously so amazing and I am so jealous. Lucky girl.

Marla said...

She is a cutie! I love her!