Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

So, Kevin finally got a job. He's going to be working on the rehab unit at the hospital. We're very excited that he's going to be able live with us again. Brynlee will be glad to have her daddy back. He'll most likely be starting the beginning of May. Just one more month without him, but knowing he'll be with us soon will make it a million times easier.

6 comments:

Janaca said...

That is GREAT!!! I am so happy for you guys. I can only imagine not having a hubby and father around and how hard it must have been for you guys. Hang in there! It's almost over.

Marla said...

That is so Awesome! Congrats!!!

McCarty Family said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting!! We are so happy for you guys!! It would be so hard to be apart! I hope that everything works out for you getting a job at the rink!! We hope all is well!!!

Doug and Megan said...

Grandma told me this last night. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't imagine being separated from Doug for that long. Congratulations!

Derek and Christi said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

YAY! That is so exciting. Especially with the economy right now, that is great that he got a job and you can all be together!