Well, this is where we live. It's only taken me 3 months to get these pictures on here. We love living here, it's a nice community. The walls are still pretty bare and we are in need of some new bedroom furniture but it's coming along nicely. We finished our little backyard by putting in a stone patio and some artificial grass. I would have a picture of it but Kevin was too lazy to go take a picture. He was too busy playing Madden.
6 comments:
Looks wonderful! Great decorating!
So pretty! Congratulation on the new house!
It is beautiful!! I want to come and visit!!
Nice, when can we come?
i love it! i am SO GLAD that you posted these..... you are so grown up with your own house. i am just a little bit jealous :) it is so beautiful- SO EXCITING!!
It's so fun to see pictures...finally! j/k It looks really nice and I'm so glad you guys are liking it. Houses are SO much better than our old apartments!
Post a Comment