How fun! So many amazing memories with the skating :) PS- I do have your sweatshirt still and I think of you every time I see it in my closet! Maybe if you're a good girl and stop taunting me about the carbs I don't get to eat, it might eventually be yours again...... maybe.
how fun to see your old costumes! I didn't realize how involved in skating you were. I imagine Brynlee is heading down the same path? Does she have a choice? :)
Ashlee, The pictures we're so fun to see. I do need to see some more and see the video that goes with them! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for just being you!
6 comments:
How fun! So many amazing memories with the skating :) PS- I do have your sweatshirt still and I think of you every time I see it in my closet! Maybe if you're a good girl and stop taunting me about the carbs I don't get to eat, it might eventually be yours again...... maybe.
Cute pictures Ashlee! Do you still skate? I love the old costumes. Makes me want to go watch ice skating.
You are so cute! I love the pictures.
I recognize nearly every skating dress in those pictures, since they usually ended up in our closet after you outgrew them! Love the pictures!
how fun to see your old costumes! I didn't realize how involved in skating you were. I imagine Brynlee is heading down the same path? Does she have a choice? :)
Ashlee, The pictures we're so fun to see. I do need to see some more and see the video that goes with them! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for just being you!
Post a Comment