
Monday, September 21, 2009
A DAY OFF
We had to get a new camera because Brynlee destroyed the one that we had. So, we haven't taken very many pictures lately. I love our new camera...it takes pictures a lot faster than our old one and the color is a lot better too. It's been fun playing around with it. We haven't been up to much lately. Kevin started a job at a care center once a week for a little extra money. I'm expecting him to quit in the next week or two. He's not too fond of being responsible for 20 patients at a time. I love him for trying. Last week we went to Brian Head resort and Cedar Breaks Canyon. I wish we would have known that they close the town for the month of September getting ready for the winter season. It was still fun to get out of the city and the heat. The best part was that we actually needed hoodies (my favorite apparel).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like fun. I can't believe how hot it gets there! We've got 70's here and I'm loving that. We're still planning on visiting this winter.
Post a Comment