Thursday, February 18, 2010

GOLD IN VANCOUVER


I just got done watching Evan Lysacek win the gold medal in men's figure skating. It was a tight competition and the USA brought home the gold after two perfect programs. I love the Winter Olympics. Go Evan!!!

4 comments:

paigernate said...

ohhh, we are LOVIN them too! i think of you EVERYTIME i see them ice skating. miss you

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

I know! He was so freakin' awesome!! I'm so glad he got the gold, he deserved it!!! Sweetness! I miss skating, good times!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I am behind watching the Olympics and have it all DVRed, so I am getting caught up on men's skating right now.. I always think of you watching this stuff (by the way, what do you think of Johnny??? :)

Ovoo and Emaa said...

Ashlee, We got the Winter Olympics in Choibalsan, Mongolia! The Russian station, Russian language, I don't have any idea of the delay or what happened - but we did see 2 ice dancing routines - Russian I'm sure! But, we thought of you and enjoyed them!