Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DANCE DANCE DANCE

Last week Brynlee had her first dance recital. Lets just say she takes after her mommy. After her first dance she didn't want to go back up for her second because she doesn't like people looking at her or clapping for her. It was still adorable but I'm sure it will be a while before she does it again.


7 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

So cute! We're starting Lily in gymnastics this summer! Can't wait to get her in dance.

Janaca said...

Look how cute she is! That's fun she's doing dance. I was always too shy!

Brett and Nikki said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! Those are some of the cutest pictures, EVER! So, the real question is... when are you strapping some skates on and teaching her the REAL form of dance??

Heather Davies said...

ADORABLE! She's gonna be talented just like her momma, too!

Ovoo and Emaa said...

Brynlee, you are growing up so cute!! I wish we could have been there and watched you! Maybe when we get home we can come to St George and watch you dance! You look so very pretty! We love you all!

Loren and Tama said...

Brynlee you look so beautiful. You remidn me of your Daddy, he could sure cut a rug back in his day. (j/k. He's an Anderson and Anderson's have two left feet.) Congratulations on your recital.

Robyn Palmer said...

So Cute! I love the outfit!