For Halloween Brynlee wanted to be a witch. As long as she didn't want to be a princess I was okay with it. I hope she outgrows the princess stage soon...I'm so sick of it. For FHE we gutted and carved pumpkins. Bryn loved taking out the slimy insides. At school they did a costume parade with the whole kindergarten. On Halloween we went trunk or treating at the Iceberg parking lot where they a bunch of people take their old classic cars. They were extremely festive.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
BRYNLEE'S BAD LUCK
Three weeks ago Brynlee shut her finger in the car door after school. Luckily, I was standing right next to her and could open it right away. There was obviously a lot of crying and her finger swelled up immediately. After 9 days of it being wrapped in a bandage it was still very swollen. I took her to the doctor to get an xray and as you can see by the picture it is VERY broken. The next morning I had to take her to the hospital to get a pin in it. She will have it for almost 4 weeks. Poor girl!!! I was nervous for her because she had to have anesthesia but she was so brave. I was very proud of her. Her injury hasn't hindered her a bit, she's as active as ever.

For Halloween Brynlee wanted to be a witch. As long as she didn't want to be a princess I was okay with it. I hope she outgrows the princess stage soon...I'm so sick of it. For FHE we gutted and carved pumpkins. Bryn loved taking out the slimy insides. At school they did a costume parade with the whole kindergarten. On Halloween we went trunk or treating at the Iceberg parking lot where they a bunch of people take their old classic cars. They were extremely festive.
For Halloween Brynlee wanted to be a witch. As long as she didn't want to be a princess I was okay with it. I hope she outgrows the princess stage soon...I'm so sick of it. For FHE we gutted and carved pumpkins. Bryn loved taking out the slimy insides. At school they did a costume parade with the whole kindergarten. On Halloween we went trunk or treating at the Iceberg parking lot where they a bunch of people take their old classic cars. They were extremely festive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brynlee is so cute! Even when she has a huge cast around her arm and finger...she's still smiling. That's impressive! :)
So fun to see new pictures and hear the crazy happenings in your life! At least you took Brynn to the Dr. My mom didn't, and I have a crooked finger now because of her... way to be a good mom! Hope you're doing great, I SOOOOO want to see you and meet little Brookie soon!! Love you!
That is so sad about her finger! Glad it's on the mend. I totally feel you on the princess thing! :)
Post a Comment