We had a fun time watching BYU kill UCLA today. This is an excellent start to the season. We had to go to Payson and watch it at Aunt Jody's with Grandma and Grandpa Anderson and Trish since we don't get it on Dish. Hopefully, we'll make it to a game before the season is over. GO COUGS!!
4 comments:
Hey Ash!! Now we can be friends blogging as well!! So is it a for sure thing that you're moving to St. George? We might be heading to Arizona this next year if things work out the way we want them to! Say hi to Bryn and Kev for me!
It was quite the amazing game huh?! I am glad as well that they've had such a good start to the season. Let's hope it continues!
Hey Ash! Nikki gave me your blog address, so email me and I'll invite you to my blog. My email is megsgillespie@gmail.com. This will be a great way to stay in touch! You guys are going to St. George?
Hey I didn't know you'd be interested in doing those questionaires. I was going to Tag you, so consider yourself "tagged." Just copy the questions from my blog, and paste them in a new post and fill in your answers! I'll be waiting to see your fun answers. :) I need help attaching a video in a post like you did with the puppy! I can't get mine to work...
Post a Comment