Friday, September 19, 2008

Things you may or may not know about me (Ashlee)!!

3 Favorite Last Purchases....
1~Fall clothes for Brynlee 2~BYU t-shirt 3~candy

3 Favorite Movies...
1~Pride & Prejudice (A&E version) 2~White Christmas 3~Disney's Ice Princess

3 Things I Haven't Done Yet...
1~Built an ice rink 2~snowboarded 3~planned our future

3 Things I Cannot Live Without...
1~My family 2~the Church 3~peanut butter brownies

3 Favorite Dishes...
1~chicken schnitzel 2~spinach lasagna 3~cheese pizza

3 Favorite TV Shows...
1~The Office 2~Amazing Race 3~Saved by the Bell

3 Last Places I Traveled...
1~St. George 2~California (Disneyland, San Diego) 3~Alaska

3 Favorite Deserts...
1~peanut butter brownies 2~mint brownies 3~my grandma's chocolate pie

3 Things I Would Buy if Money Weren't an Issue...
1~A house with a big yard 2~A yacht 3~A private island

3 Wishes...
1~That we can figure out a career path for Kevin 2~That we will always be happy 3~That we will one day be able to travel the world

3 People I Tag...
I'm not sure what tagging is or how you do it, so I don't know!!

1 comment:

Janaca said...

That was fun! I learned a lot about you. I didn't know you liked figure skating, that's cool!