Tuesday, November 4, 2008

KICK-O-KEEK

Trick-or-treating with Brynlee and Austin was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I wish I had my video camera with me so everyone could see it. Brynlee was a 50's girl and Austin was a spider. At first Brynlee didn't know what was going on but when she realized that she was getting candy there was no stopping her. She said "kick-o-keek" everytime and would run back yelling that she got more candy. At one house a lady gave her a piece of candy and a pencil. She was absolutely disgusted that someone would give her something that wasn't candy. She tried to give it back to the lady but when she saw Austin put it in his basket she decided to keep it. When we got back to our house she didn't want to go because she wanted more candy. It was all better when we let her eat some. I hope next year is just as fun.


Sitting on the pumpkin

When she's high on sugar she thinks she can fly

1 comment:

Janaca said...

I'm glad she had fun kick-o-keeking! That's funny. It's cute because Jordan and Brynlee are finally able to understand sort of what's going on. Fun stuff.