Every July we have a family reunion at the cabin at Scofield Reservoir. We also head over to Willow Creek for a Brady reunion dutch oven dinner. Kevin took Brynlee down the zipline. She loved it of course. Back at the cabin we went fishing on the canoe, four wheeling, ate good food, and played games. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to see family that we don't get to see very often.

Waiting in line for the zipline at Willow Creek.



Helping Aunt Trish make a cake...I'm sure she was A LOT of help.

This is proof that Jackson caught a fish.


Swimming at the Payson pool before the reunion. She loves the goggles Aunt Jody gave her.
1 comment:
Wow, Payson Pool looks like a fun place. I'm going to have to go!! I kind of wish my family reunions were as much fun as yours! :)
Post a Comment